2014-03-20

It's Official: OneNote is Now Free for Everyone

Link To Article
Date of Article:  2014-03-17   
Source of Article:  WinSuperSite.com.  
So now it is free for both Windows and Mac users.  The free version is OneNote 2013 and yes there is still a paid version of it too that is more business centric but for individuals and school use the free version is more than adequate.
I've used OneNote for years to keep track of information that I gather in classes and on the Internet.  I haven't tried this version as yet as I am contemplating an Office365 Home subscription for myself (driven by other Office applications) which would include the paid version and the 2010 version is handling my note taking needs for now.
W.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your question/answer candidate here and if on-topic and reasonably presented a moderator will accept it as a comment or elevate it to a post.
You may request an elevated post to not be attributed to you. If not requested the first line in the post will attribute the post to you.
Any included links must be to publicly available sites which do not require registration to access them.